guide you through this often complex & confusing criminal justice system with personal attention. Your satisfaction is my comfort.
N.O. killer eludes death row, gets life
Please say life, that sweet, sweet life
8th Ward murder suspect acquitted
Former cop recants first trials testimony
Mid-City murder trial to start
Confession is in, insanity is out
Orleans Parish jury acquits alleged 3-N-G gangster...
Witness recants earlier statement
shortly about me
Jeffrey was born in Springfield, MA and came to Tulane University in New Orleans in 1971 on a tennis scholarship.
He attended Cumberland Law School from 1977-1980. He has been practicing law since October 1980 specializing in Criminal Defense. He worked for the Orleans Indigent Defender Program from 1981-2006 (part-time) and the Capital Defense Project of Southeast Louisiana from 2006-2014.
He lives in New Orleans with his wife, Birgitt, and they have three children—Melina, Zachary and Gavriella.
- Pegging Kentrell "Black" Hickerson as the guy who pumped seven bullets into Alvin Wilson's head seemed...
- After relatives of a murder victim said they don't believe in the death penalty, an Orleans...
- New Orleans jurors decided Thursday that a man they convicted of murder doesn't deserve to die,...
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- HOMICIDE & VIOLENT CRIMES
- SEX CRIMES
- DRUG CHARGES – STATE & FEDERAL
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- CITY OFFENSES/MISDEMEANORS